LEADERSHIP. Part 1
Bible Text: 1 Timothy 3:1-10
WHO IS A LEADER.
1. A leader is a person who knows the way, shows the way and goes the way.
2. A leader is a person that influences the thought and believe of the people in other to bring out the best in them.
3. A leader is a person that influence people to do what is right.
1. A leader is a servant. Mark 10:43-44
2. A leader is a labourer 1 Cor. 3:9
3. A steward. Luke 12;42-43
FACTS THAT WILL HELP YOU AS A LEADER.
1. Nothing is corrected without the right leadership.
2. Nothing improves without the right leadership.
3. Nothing Develops without the right leadership.
4. Nothing changes without the right leadership.
5. Nothing happens without the right leadership.
2 MAJOR KING OF LEADERSHIP.
- Good leadership.
- Bad leadership.
2 things make a leader bad
- When he is blind
- When he is weak
HOW DO WE KNOW A BLIND LEADER.
- Vision less
- Operates with the title of a leader but lacks the character.
- He lacks direction, he does things anyhow
- He can easily be manipulated.
HOW DO WE KNOW A WEAK LEADER.
- He always afraid to do the right thing.
- A weak leader do not want to hurt people.
- He sees corrections as hatred.
- He gives in to pressure easily.
- He easily bend principles.
- He does not weigh her value before acting.
A GOOD LEADER.
A good leader is a transformed leader.
How to know a good leader.
- A man of integrity.
- A man of vision
- He does what is right always not minding who is offended.
Quotes “…When trying to be polite about a situation don’t loose the truth….”