I know someone with a very aggressive personality, someone who is dedicated to excellence.
In his latest post on social media, he talks about leadership, how young minds can create the desired change in their society and stair the wheel of leadership at a young age.
He is John Obidi, read the following and share the process explained below.
1. Give it a catchy and memorable name. Add ‘Africa’ at the end – Mentor Hub Africa for example.
2. Create a compelling value proposition that is tied to the UN MDGs or SDGs – We empower at-risk youth in Nigeria with skills required to end poverty and compete favourably in the global economy.
3. Create a free physical event. Venues cost less than 40k or a church might let you use their facility for free.
4. Get free publicity by announcing in religious centres and on facebook.
5. Take plenty pictures of smiling attendees showing the impact of your work.
6. Get video testimonials
7. Post the results on Facebook, Instagram and on your website.
8. Tell your mentors about what you’ve done and ask if they can help you get TV/Radio opportunities to talk about it. I’ve done this for a lot of people. I ignore those who come to me with empty hands and empty minds.
9. Take pictures and videos of you on TV/Radio and post on Social Media and on your website for more recognition and traction.
10. Next thing, you’ll be nominated for one award. Then CNN African Voices
And the show goes on and on…